Regardless of which tool I use to help individuals find a solution to solve a problem or help them tell their story, I follow this human centered design approach to work collaboratively with clients to determine the most fitting solution.
The Parts of the Approach
• Conduct research
• Learn from research
• Gather feedback
• Identify capabilities required for delivering solutions
• Create an implementation timeline
Process Stories Using This Approach
Read the stories behind creating solutions using this human centered design approach.
When using this approach for any project I strive to keep this in mind.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo De Vinci
These human centered design methods I follow were inspired by these amazing people and resources:
– Book by Tom Kelley The Art of Innovation: Lessons In Creativity From IDEO.
– Resources from www.designkit.org.
– Smashing Magazine Article by Pete Smart 50 Problems In 50 Days: The Power Of Not Knowing.
– Wikipedia Article Design Thinking.